Our mission at PAC is to provide world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
PAC Privacy Principles
- We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
- What information do we collect?
We take the information you provide to us very seriously, and we strive to put you in control of decisions around your information.
If you create an account on the PAC Service, or communicate with PAC, you may provide to PAC what is generally called “Personal Information” or “Personal Data,” such as your full name, birthdate, email address or other information that can be used to identify you. Information which cannot be used to identify you as an individual is “de-identified” or non-personal information.
We collect information, including personal information, in a variety of ways which may vary according to your use of the Service and your account settings. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact and profile information
- Account and authentication information from third-party integrated services
- Location information
- Information about your browser or device
- Financial information
- Non-personal information which may be linked to your Personal Information
We use or may use the data collected through tracking technologies to better display our website, to save you time, to provide better technical support, for promotional purposes, and to track website usage. For example, cookies help us to:
- Keep track of whether you are signed in or have previously signed in so that we can display all the features that are available to you.
- Remember your settings on the pages you visit, so that we can display your preferred content the next time you visit.
- Customize the function and appearance of the pages you visit based on information relating to your account; for example, in order to default you to a particular study level, or to remember customized settings for a report.
- Track website usage for various purposes including sales, marketing, and billing.
- How we use the information we collect
PAC uses this information in the following ways:
- To provide and enhance our Service.
- To personalize your experience.
- To communicate with you.
- To understand, improve, and develop our Service. We may also use information to maintain, develop, support and improve our Service and other educational products and services.
- To enable your participation in PAC partnership arrangements.
- We use your information to enable your participation in programs or features we may offer in partnership with third parties, to the extent you wish to participate in such programs.
- How we share or transfer data
PAC takes great care to protect the information you provide us. We do not rent or sell Personal Information that we collect from users with third parties. We only share data:
- When information is visible to others on the Service by default.
- With your consent or according to your instructions.
- We may share anonymous or aggregate data with others.
- Other instances where we may share or disclose information for legal or business purposes.
- We will share data with employees and service providers. PAC may share information with our employees and trusted vendors, third party service providers and other individuals to provide services or products for us or on our behalf, which could include analytics, hosting, marketing and similar services.
- Other instances. PAC may release Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (d) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of PAC , our users, or the public; or (f) as required or permitted by law.
Our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. These logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
- Marketing and Sponsored Content
- Messages from PAC; it includes SMS, Email, Push notifications or by any other appropriate means.
- PAC uses YouTube to display video content on the Service. YouTube incorporates tracking technologies, which may be present in the YouTube videos embedded on the Service, which may collect information from your browser when you view the video on the Service, including device identifiers and/or cookie IDs. This information is collected directly and automatically by YouTube and its partners, and PAC does not participate in these data transmissions. PAC does not provide any Personal Information, such as user names, to. PAC does not take any responsibility or cannot be held liable for collection of such information by youtube or its partners.
- How to access, update, or delete your personal information
How to access or update your information.
We want you to have access to your information, so that you can help keep it as accurate as possible. If you register and provide PAC with Personal Information, you may update or correct your account and information at any time by reviewing your profile information and preferences on your account settings page.
- Our approach to Data Security
Data security is important to you, and to us.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting your account access or making corrections to your information. For example, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information to confirm your identity, and we may require that you create and use a password to access certain parts of our Service. You should create and maintain a strong password to help ensure the security of your account.
We try to ensure that our Service and information sent to us are safe, but no security measures are perfect.
- Users and Student Records
- We do not disclose Student Records for targeted advertising purposes. While we do permit third party advertising partners to operate on our Service for the purpose of retargeting, analytics and attribution services.
- We will clearly and transparently disclose our data policies and practices to our users.
- Links to other sites
- Contacting PAC
Please contact PAC with any questions or comments.
By email: [email protected]
By mail: PAC colleges (Private) Limited, 41-t, Gulberg-II, Lahore