Job Title: Manager Accounts and Finance (Male / Female)
- Primarily responsible for complete the finance and accounting functions of the company.
- Management and overseeing the work of other staff member
- To ensure effective financial management & controls.
- Acting a functional project lead for the smooth running of ERP systems.
- Responsible for Quarterly and Annual Closing and preparation and presentation of Financial Statements and analysis reports to management, Financial analysis on the company operations, trend analysis, variance analysis, competitors and market analysis, variable and fixed costs analysis, profitability analysis, product-wise margins, profits, working capital analysis, Submit daily, monthly & quarterly report to Directors.
- Detailed and comprehensive Costing of the company’s products taking into account the direct expenses, relevant and irrelevant costs. Performance of sensitivity analysis at different levels of production, calculation of margins, etc.
- Working Capital Management by streamlining the company’s stock holding levels, drafting of debtor credit policies and ensuring adherence to the policies
- Preparation, analysis and presentation of Budgets, Annual Operating Plans (AOP), rolling forecasts and monthly forecasts. Preparation & presentation of variance analysis to keep track of the performance and ensure compliance with AOP and budgets.
- Monitoring, planning and management of all aspects of cash flows in the manner consistent with company’s objectives
- Advising the top management regarding new investment plans and preparation of Financial Models and feasibilities and monitoring thereof
- Relationship management with financial service providers including negotiation for finance facilities, renewals and enhancement of the facilities and monitoring of bank service fees and addressing quality issues.
- Coordination with Internal and external auditors regarding the annual audit of the company
- Ensuring compliance with FBR, Companies Act, EOBI, PESSI rules and regulation and all laws applicable to Companies;
- Keeping himself updated of financial reporting standards;
- Preparation of tax returns of the company, branches and of directors;
- All other tasks entrusted by management and those expected as a market norm from this position
- Apply Before: 27th-Sep-2020
- Eligibility Criteria:ACA with 1 to 2 years “PQE”
CA (Part Qualified), ACCA Member or Equivalent with minimum 6 years experience in all functional areas
- Salary:Commensurate with qualification and experience
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lahore Based