- Plan & execute PAC’s digital marketing strategy
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and generate leads, with a close eye on ROI.
- Manage the right mix of content to support integrated campaigns, including outbound emails, campaign landing pages, webinars, info graphics, and social media.
- Use analytic skills to identify and test emerging opportunities for business market growth and improvement.
- Analyze marketing pipeline, and identify and implement action plans to improve and maximize ROI
- Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting.
- Plan SEM programs for keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis.
- Research and analyze competitor SEM campaigns
- Manage A/B testing, including ad copy and landing page optimization to improve click through and conversion rates.
- Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed targets.
- Control overall content generation and moderation (requires excellent English communication skills)
- Ability to lead and manage a large team.
Work Experience : 3 to 5 years on similar role
Education: Professional Degree in Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs70,000.00 to Rs100,000.00 /month