Experienced Faculty Equivalent to Masters Degree
Who Can Apply
The Chartered Accountancy Programme focuses on building a strong foundation in strategic decision making and accounting advisory services.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of 50% marks
- ‘A’ Levels with minimum two passes
- Graduates with a minimum of 45% marks
- ICAP is the governing body of CA. Clearing subjects recognized by ICAP will exempt you with the courses mentioned.You can ask for exemption to our admission officer during admission process.
Scholarship & Financial Aid
- Scholarship is also offered to students acquiring minimum 85% in their last academic degree.
- PAC arranges financial assistance for those students who cannot afford to pay their full fee.
Levels Of CA
CA is a 5.5 year program consisting of four levels and a training program:
- Assessment of Fundamental Competencies (AFC)
- Certificate in Accounting and Finance (CAF)
- Certified Finance and Accounting Professional (CFAP)
- Multi-Subject Assessment (MSA)
- Training program: the students have to join a firm
Our Proud AFC Faculty
Our Proud CAF Faculty
Our Proud CFAP Faculty
Our Star Students Testemonial
I studied at PAC in Modules A through F. I was able to secure a total of 7 certificates of Merit and 3 Gold Medals in my ICAP examinations. I was quite taken back by how much my teachers cared for me and supported meat every step of my studies. Along with that, the testing system and the mocks really prepared me well for my ICAP exams.
I am currently doing my articleship from PWC and I’ve completed my AFC and CAF from PAC and now am enrolled for my CFAP classes. I can say that studying at PAC has been the best decision of my educational life as I was, with the help of my teachers and the cooperation of the management was able to secure 2 Gold Medals and 4 Certificates of Merit. I recommend to everyone to follow the testing system of PAC and have faith in its faculty as this will be the pathway to your success.
I studied Introduction to Economics from Sir Ejaz Butt in Special Section last year. The biggest help was the thoroughly designed course coverage plan which never overburdened us. I participated in class tests, mid-terms and mocks exams and that was the main reason why I was able to secure the certificate of merit.