Experienced Faculty Equivalent to Masters Degree
The Chartered Accountancy Programme focuses on building a strong foundation in strategic decision making and accounting advisory services. The program will provide broad knowledge in topics of business, economics, auditing, taxation, management, and information systems. On successful completion of the program, the students will possess strong analytical and communication abilities to succeed in the business environment. As a Chartered Accountant, the students will have to be able to provide accounting, audit, tax, advisory, and management services to business organizations. They will have the opportunity to work in multinational corporations, oil refineries, banks or even start their accountancy firm. A Chartered Accountant is not only in high demand in Pakistan but also globally.
Why Chartered Accountancy
- Chartered Accountants have a myriad of career options including working in high multinational corporations, advising governments, and supporting charities and businesses from every industry all over the world
- Students with a Chartered Accountancy qualification are sought by employers all over the world
- The starting salaries for chartered accountants are impressive and compare favorably with salaries for those starting out in law, general management and banking
- The HEC equates CA qualification to a Master’s qualification in Commerce
- Chartered Accountancy is a secure qualification because no matter the company size everyone needs a chartered accountant
CA is a five-year program consisting of four levels and a training program:
- Assessment of Fundamental Competencies (AFC)
- Certificate in Accounting and Finance (CAF)
- Certified Finance and Accounting Professional (CFAP)
- Multi-Subject Assessment (MSA)
- Training program: the students have to join a firm
After the successful completion of AFC and CAF, it is mandatory for students to join an authorized training organization for a period of three and a half years. The training will include specific learning for each field of specialization in accountancy through practical experience. After one and half year completion of their training, the students will also be required to give their CFAP exams. Once the relevant CFAP exams are cleared, the students will be eligible to give their MSA papers.
Moreover, as part of the CA program focus is also given to improve the students speaking and presentation skills. For this it is compulsory for the students to take the presentation and communication skills course.
Our Star Students Testimonials
I studied at PAC in Modules A through F. I was able to secure a total of 7 certificates of Merit and 3 Gold Medals in my ICAP examinations. I was quite taken back by how much my teachers cared for me and supported meat every step of my studies. Along with that, the testing system and the mocks really prepared me well for my ICAP exams.
I am currently doing my articleship from PWC and I’ve completed my AFC and CAF from PAC and now am enrolled for my CFAP classes. I can say that studying at PAC has been the best decision of my educational life as I was, with the help of my teachers and the cooperation of the management was able to secure 2 Gold Medals and 4 Certificates of Merit. I recommend to everyone to follow the testing system of PAC and have faith in its faculty as this will be the pathway to your success.
I studied Introduction to Economics from Sir Ejaz Butt in Special Section last year. The biggest help was the thoroughly designed course coverage plan which never overburdened us. I participated in class tests, mid-terms and mocks exams and that was the main reason why I was able to secure the certificate of merit.