Best Institute for CA in Pakistan
We define the best institute for CA in Pakistan, by the quality of education we provide. PAC’s mission to help students get the best out of education through its esteemed and experienced faculty has placed it in one of the top institutes for CA in Pakistan. To retain that position among all the institutes of accountancy, our teaching methods of CA have been refined through an experience of 33 years of teaching accountancy and by the constant feedback of our qualified and talented alumni base. It is these experiences that have enabled us to be the Best School of Accountancy in Pakistan. We have campuses in Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Sialkot, and a School of Online learning that caters to students from all over the world, with many students from cities like Faisalabad, Multan, Karachi & Gujranwala opting to pursue their studies with PAC SOL.
Experienced Faculty Equivalent to Masters Degree
The Chartered Accountancy Programme focuses on building a strong foundation in strategic-decision making and accounting advisory services. The program will provide broad knowledge in topics of business, economics, auditing, taxation, management, and information systems. On successful completion of the program, the students will possess strong analytical and communication abilities to succeed in the business environment. As a Chartered Accountant, the students will have to be able to provide accounting, audit, tax, advisory, and management services to business organizations. They will have the opportunity to work in multinational corporations, oil refineries, banks or even start their accountancy firm. A Chartered Accountant is not only in high demand in Pakistan but also globally.
Why Chartered Accountancy
- Chartered Accountants have a myriad of career options including working in high multinational corporations, advising governments, and supporting charities and businesses from every industry all over the world
- Students with a Chartered Accountancy qualification are sought by employers all over the world
- The starting salaries for chartered accountants are impressive and compare favorably with salaries for those starting out in the law, general management and banking
- The HEC equates CA qualification to a Master’s qualification in Commerce
- Chartered Accountancy is a secure qualification because no matter the company size everyone needs a chartered accountant
CA is a five-year program consisting of four levels and a training program:
- Pre-requisite Competencies (PRC)
- Certificate in Accounting and Finance (CAF)
- Certified Finance and Accounting Professional (CFAP)
- Multi-Subject Assessment (MSA)
- Training program: the students have to join a firm
After the successful completion of PRC and CAF, it is mandatory for students to join an authorized training organization for a period of three and a half years. The training will include specific learning for each field of specialization in accountancy through practical experience. After one and half year completion of their training, the students will also be required to give their CFAP exams. Once the relevant CFAP exams are cleared, the students will be eligible to give their MSA papers.
Moreover, as part of the CA program focus is also given to improve the students speaking and presentation skills. For this it is compulsory for the students to take the presentation and communication skills course.