Duties includes but limited to:
- Providing help to students in the use of computer LAB
- Helping teacher for classes in terms of internet and multimedia usage
- Helping students in getting the required software
- Getting feedback from students for LAB facilities.
- Daily and weekly backups according to the schedule provided by HOD
- Maintaining IT inventory
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the Collage (this may be in person or over the phone to Teachers and staff members)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Fresh – 1-year Firm experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs18,000.00 – Rs22,000.00 per month