Best Institute for ACCA in Pakistan
Our experience and performance in teaching Accountancy enabled us to be one of the best institutes for ACCA. Our program focuses on financial knowledge and developing in students the business acumen and critical thinking the corporate world requires. Because of our experienced faculty and 24/7 library services and other facilities, PAC has achieved numerous distinctions by ACCA students. Our goal to develop students into groomed individuals has led us to conduct several seminars and training based on soft and interpersonal skills. This has made PAC the Best Institute for ACCA in Pakistan.
Highest Number of Distinctions
The ACCA program focuses on developing students with strong financial knowledge, business acumen and critical thinking-traits which are sought by any company. ACCA professional qualification covers all areas of business, from financial statements, management accounting, business taxation & law to audit and also business ethics. With an ACCA qualification, you will have the opportunity to work with the industry, banking, auditing, and consulting etc. sectors. The degree is greatly recognized in Pakistan as well as internationally.
- The ACCA qualification is recognized globally and will help open doors to various career paths
- ACCA qualification will help you progress in your career as it helps you to perform strategic roles at senior management levels
- The ACCA qualification is providing world-class accounting and finance qualifications for over a 100 years
- After passing all papers of ACCA students are eligible to get exemptions up to 12 papers out of 15 papers for Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, UK’s premier accountancy body and largest in the world
- ACCA qualification is equivalent to completing a full university degree
ACCA is a program in which students have to progress through three elements:
- ACCA exams:
- Applied Skills
- Strategic Professional Exams
- Ethics and professional skills module
- Professional experience requirement
After the successful completion of the ACCA exams and ethics and professional skills module, the students have to gain a minimum of three years’ practical experience. The students can undergo this training during their ACCA exams, but it is highly advised they do it after they have given them.