The syllabus is divided into two levels – Fundamentals and Professional. The Fundamentals introduce you to both financial and management accounting techniques and cover the main technical areas that all accountants are expected to master. At the Professional level you build on that knowledge and explore advanced skills and techniques.
- F4: LW (Corporate and Law)
- F5: PM (Performance Management)
- F6: TX (Taxation)
- F7: FR (Financial Reporting)
- F8: AA (Audit and Assurance)
- F9: FM (Financial Management)
Professional Options (two to be completed)